Web developer. Student. Immigration advocate
Ankle N Foot Centers
November 2018 - Present
- Leading and maintaining various parts of Ankle N Foot's digital infrastructure. Including Google Ads & Analytics.
- Was responsible for securing, migrating & launching the new website.
- Assist in designing new marketing strategies and conduct customer research
August 2017 - August 2018
- Deploying and maintaining LAMP stack on Ubuntu servers
- Deploying and configuring WordPress sites
- Customizing WordPress themes
- Creating static website when requested
- SEO and AdWords management
San Francisco, CA
June 2017 - August 2017
Social Impact Program Coordinator Intern
- Scrapping GitHub's customer database - Designing and deploying a survey and email campaign for GitHub's nonprofit users
- Interpreting and analyzing survey information with R and Python. Collaborated with Data Science team.
- Writing documentation on leveraging the use of open source for non-profit organizations
J. S. The Exchage
November 2015 - May 2017
- Answer customer questions about products (videogames, movies, and music)
- Create and maintain display cases
- Re-stock inventory
- Create a welcoming enviroemnt
iD Tech Camps
Summer 2015, 2016
- Ensure safety of children ages 7-10.
Northeastern Illinois University
August 2017 - Present
B. S. Computer Science
Undocumented, Resilient, & Organized:
President (Fall 2018- Present), Web Developer (Fall 2017 - Present): Campus organization dedicated bringing issues and activism regarding immigration to the forefront of the NEIU community. We also are focused in creating a welcoming community where we are able to express ourselves.
The Dream.US Scholar:
Proud recipied of TheDream.Us Scholarship.
Harold Washington College
September 2014 - May 2017
A. S. Science with Honors
Activities and Awards
Web Dev, Secretary (Fall 2015 - Spring 2016),